How To Delete All Facebook Messages At Once 2016
Delete All Facebook Messages At Once 2015
- Think Before Delete all Facebook messages at once 2015 :
- In last of Option you find an Option to “Download a Copy” of your Facebook Data.
- Just Click on it and it will Make Archive file of your Facebook Photos, Videos and messages etc
- and Send it to your Email that you Confirmed with that Account.
Steps To Delete all Facebook messages at once 2015
- Go to Google Chrome Web Store and Search For “Facebook – Delete All Messages” named Extension. It’s Adds-on is also Available for Mozilla Firefox.
Here Is Link : Click Here
- Guys, Now You need to Login your Facebook Account to Delete all Messages with this Chrome Extension.
- Now Click on Messages or You Open your Inbox and you see all the Chat History that you done with your Friends Previously.
- Its a Show Times, You need to Check your Right Top Corner in your Chrome Browser. There will be a Small Icon of that Extension. Just Click on it.
- When your Hit Click and a Notification bar comes up Where you again Click “Launch”. It will show you a Pop Up Confirmation that you really want to Delete all Facebook Messages.
- Click “OK” Button and in Few Seconds you see that your all Inbox Chat History is Deleted.
when you feel free then comment bellow :-